It’s been an interesting few months here in New York and across the globe, so as the world gradually begins the process of returning to something resembles normal, many have been thinking about ways to improve their home in time for the warm summer months. At McKenna’s Kitchen and Bath in Rochester NY, we understand the frustration of being stuck indoors for extended periods, and thought we’d offer a few suggestions on how to make the time more productive and enjoyable.
Even the simplest home improvement project can add beauty and value to your Western NY home. And if you’re doing it yourself, it’s a great opportunity to bond together while completing a project as a family. Here are just a few of the many ways to improve the look and feel of your home this summer.
- Replace an older countertop with something new in Granite or Quartz
- Design and install a custom tile backsplash for your kitchen or bath
- A new vanity or sink to give your bathroom a completely new look and feel
- Custom lighting to change the dynamic of any room in your house
- Need a big change? Consider a complete kitchen remodel or bathroom remodel
- Financing options to make that dream a reality
- McKenna’s offers expert installation to complete your project flawlessly
For more ideas on how to improve your home while the world deals with the fallout of being stuck at home, or to speak with one of our associates about an upcoming project, installation or financing options, get in touch with the McKenna’s Kitchen and Bath showroom closest to you. We can be reached during normal hours by calling either of the numbers below, or write to the McKenna’s staff 24/7 via email through our website’s contact page.